Apiam Animal Health is seeking to expand its veterinary team at Fur Life Vet Shepparton as we are growing rapidly.
We seek a permanent part time or full time veterinarian with 3+ years’ experience in small animal practice.
We are looking for someone with an interest in surgery or internal medicine and imaging plus a passion for building close connections with a new client base.
You will also be enthusiastic about working closely with a team of vets and nurses and developing their skills and knowledge.
You will love forming bonds with pet parents and helping them to make the right decisions for their furbabies.
You will be well supported in this with the assistance of clinical leads, clinical coordinators, consult nurses, theatre and hospital nurses and experienced receptionists.
The existing team of experienced vets can support you with expertise in their respective fields of ECC and Dentistry and Behaviour.
Here is a taste of what we have:
- A huge building with a new purpose fit out
- Equipment including DR xray including dental, Idexx lab equipment, latest in ultrasound, complete surgical suite, iM3 dental station, anaesthetic monitoring equipment allowing for ETCO2 and blood pressure monitoring
- A central after hours triage system that supports our vets and is offered to clients across our regional network
- Our aim is to create a supportive, healthy, and balanced environment that enables veterinary professionals to thrive and grow in their careers. Flexible work hours are offered and tailored to your needs.
On offer is:
- Base salary of $110,000 -$130,000 + superannuation for FTE depending on experience
- Sign on bonus and relocation assistance of $15,000
- Paid Parental Leave
- AVA membership
- VSB registration
- Plumbs App subscription
- VIN Membership
- Financial support for developing your special interest area
- In house leadership training and support
- All of the additional benefits that come with being part of the Apiam Animal Health family. Some of these include various retail, travel and service discounts, paid parental leave, paid volunteer leave, plus lots more.
Apiam Animal Health is an approved sponsor and will provide full assistance with the visa process as well as relocation for the suitably skilled international candidate.
Shepparton is a major commercial centre which sits on the junction of the Goulburn and Broken rivers in northern Victoria. It is in a rich dairying, fruit growing and agricultural region of the Goulburn Valley. With all major shops and services, great public and private schools and a vibrant cultural and food scene, Shepparton is an appealing regional location.
Location: Shepparton VIC
To express your interest in becoming part of this new team, please email your Cover Letter and CV to Dr Leisa Denaro email@example.com