We are on track to be open for summer 2020 and we are committed to developing a balanced well supported team where everyone will have that much desired work life balance and who will be able to put their own stamp on this clinic from the outset.
This is the team with whom we would like to start:
1. Veterinarian – full time – 5+ years’ experience in small animal practice. You have a clinical special interest or additional training; a passion for building a client base from the ground up and for leading and developing your team. You will love getting out the front and building relationships with clients and developing a workplace that you are proud of.
2. Veterinarian – full time – 1-3+ years’ experience in small animal practice. You will have established routine small animal skills and have identified an area of interest in which we can support your development. You will be an amazing team player who is happy to do rewarding routine work as well as step up when needed to assist the senior vet.
3. Veterinarian – part time or full time – any level of experience including new graduates. We can tailor this position to suit – family friendly hours, a supported new grad role… you tell us!
We already have a very experienced and enthusiastic senior nurse who is culture focused and is committed to delivering a high standard of care and we are concurrently developing the nursing team.
Here is what we are starting with:
- A stand-alone facility with a brand new purpose fit out
- Equipment including DR xray including dental, Idexx equipment, ultrasound, surgical suite, iM3 dental station.
- An on call system that is offered to clients across our regional network. We are constantly looking at ways we can improve work-life balance.
As you provide intensive care and attention for the very first clients of this clinic, you will be able to work together as a team to build a loyal happy client base. What a fabulous challenge and opportunity for a new team!
These will be key interactions that will set the standard for the best quality of care that we will continue to deliver.
We want a team established before we open to be ready for those first important clients and so that you have plenty of time to put some systems in place, be able to work up cases thoroughly and offer a premium level of service right from the outset.
As a team and as individuals you will have the support of the entire northern Vic region of clinics and experienced vets and support staff.
On offer will be above award remuneration, commensurate with experience as well as plenty of benefits that come with being part of the Apiam Animal Health family. Some of these include various retail, travel and service discounts, paid parental leave, genuine support for CE, paid volunteer leave, Plumbs App subscription, AVA membership and VSB registration plus lots more.
Location: Shepparton VIC
To express your interest in becoming part of this new team, please email your Cover Letter and CV to Dr Leisa Denaro email@example.com