in Dubbo, Australia
Experienced Veterinarian – Fur Life Vet, Dubbo
Apiam Animal Health is seeking an experienced companion animal veterinarian for a senior role at our busy mixed practice clinic in Dubbo, New South Wales.
We are seeking a vet who is passionate about developing and growing their team and building an outstanding workplace culture where enjoyment is a core value.
Experience with all routine companion animal medicine and surgery and an interest and skills in orthopaedic surgery is preferred. Incredible variety of cases with clients that want high level patient care.
If you are a mixed veterinarian with experience in routine beef cattle and equine work in addition to your companion animal skills, you are welcome to apply.
Don Crosby’s Veterinary Clinic is a busy and truly mixed practice with a varied case load. Team work and collaboration are valued and practiced within the clinic and I found all staff to be extremely welcoming and supportive whilst I was a locum there.
The practice has been established for almost 20 years over which time many recent graduates have trained here.
Small animals is still the bulk of the work and we offer a high standard of care by providing extensive medical and surgical facilities.
Our practice is the only one that services cattle in Dubbo and we also have an expanding component of horse work.
We have a large experienced team of nurses and receptionists to make your life easier and you are encouraged when not at work to enjoy what Dubbo has to offer by generous rostering of time off.
Benefits of working at Apiam
- We are an accredited Visa sponsor.
- Full support for your visa application plus relocation assistance
- Outstanding remuneration from base $110,000 DOE + 10% superannuation
- Work a 9 day fortnight & explore the region on long weekends
- After hours bonuses of 50% of professional fees
- AVA membership, Vet board registration paid
- Financial support for your continuing professional development
- Subscriptions to VIN, CVE, Plumbs
- Online journal and text library access
- Plus many extra benefits that come with being a part of the Apiam family
The Location – Dubbo
Dubbo is a vibrant large rural town in NSW of 40,000 people large enough to have great sporting and cultural facilities, good schools, hospital and shopping. It is however small enough that there are no traffic jams, everything is close and it has the easy-going lifestyle associated with a country town. It is the best of both worlds.
Dubbo has a large regional airport with direct flights to all the eastern seaboard capital cities. There are multiple daily flights to Sydney, a short trip of less than 1 hour.
- The heart of regional New South Wales
- A short one hour plane trip to Sydney
- Largest city (population 58,843) in the Orana region of NSW, Australia
- The amazing Taronga Western Plains Zoo right on the doorstep
Fur Life Vet Dubbo