A part of the expanding Apiam Animal Health group of regional and rural veterinary clinics across Australia, Gippsland Equine Hospital is committed to enriching the lives of animals, people and the communities where we live.
- Gippsland Equine Hospital – Maffra location
- Immediate start available
- Flexible hours – 2 days per week up to Full Time.
As a Veterinary Equine Nurse, your duties may include:
- Assisting with examinations and treatments.
- Supporting Vets with surgeries, both routine and complex procedures.
- Record keeping and stock control.
- Advising and supporting clients on horse health care issues.
- General cleaning as required.
- Competent, safe horse handling skills including working with young / difficult horses.
- Equine Nursing experience would be highly advantageous.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Highly motivated, with a passion for working with horses and their people.
Why you should apply:
- Flexible hours on offer
- Opportunity to further develop your knowledge and skills.
- Access to an employee assistance program.
- Continued professional development
- Discounts from various retail, travel, fitness and health providers.
APPLY TODAY AS OPPORTUNTIES LIKE THIS WILL NOT LAST!