Working within a busy companion animal clinic, you will have the opportunity to showcase your experience and knowledge in Vet Nursing and dedication towards helping our clients receive the best support, advice and care.
- Full time permanent position.
- Immediate start available.
- Busy companion animal clinic.
- Work with a dedicated and high performing team!
Fur Life Vet Epsom are seeking an experienced and passionate Vet Nurse to join their growing team on a full time basis.
- Admitting and discharging patients.
- Monitoring anaesthetised patients.
- Preparing patients for surgery.
- TPR’s and tracking and charting vitals.
- Updating clients on their pet’s progress.
- Administering medication.
- Ad hoc administration duties as required.
Check us out at: www.furlifevet.com.au/epsom/
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing is essential.
- 1 + years’ experience in a busy vet clinic.
- The ability to work some Saturdays as required.
- Strong understanding of veterinary nursing procedures.
- Flexibility to work a range of days and hours as required.
- Mature and confident approach when communicating with clients.
- Strong organisation and time management
- A strong passion and dedication to providing high quality care to all patients.
What’s on offer:
- Friendly and supportive team environment.
- Paid VNCA membership.
- In-house training and development.
- The numerous benefits of being part of the Apiam Animal Health family include; opportunities for continued professional development plus perks such as discounts from various retail, travel, fitness and health providers.
If you’re an experienced Vet Nurse looking to join a great team environment, apply today as opportunities like this will not last!
Location: Bendigo VIC
Bendigo VIC 3550, Australia
Applications, including Cover Letter and CV, should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org