Fur Life Vet Eaglehawk Road are seeking an experienced and passionate Veterinary Nurse to join their dynamic and dedicated team.
Permanent role | Immediate start available.
Busy companion animal clinic | 30 – 38 hours per week.
Work with a compassionate and high performing team!
- Admitting and discharging patients.
- Consulting nurse duties.
- Monitoring anaesthetised patients.
- Preparing patients for surgery.
- Use of in-house pathology equipment.
- TPR’s and tracking and charting vitals.
- Updating clients on their pet’s progress.
- Administering medication.
- Reception and administration duties as required.
Check us out at https://www.furlifevet.com.au/eaglehawkroad/
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing is essential.
- 1 + years’ experience in a busy vet clinic.
- The ability to work some Saturdays as required.
- Strong understanding of veterinary nursing procedures.
- Flexibility to work a range of days and hours as required.
- Mature and confident approach when communicating with clients.
- Strong organisation and time management
- A strong passion and dedication to providing high quality care to all patients.
What’s on offer:
- Friendly and supportive team environment.
- In-house training and development.
- The numerous benefits of being part of the Apiam Animal Health family include; opportunities for continued professional development plus perks such as discounts from various retail, travel, fitness and health providers.
If you’re an experienced Veterinary Nurse looking to join a great team environment, apply today as opportunities like this will not last!
For more information and to apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org