Permanent role | Immediate start available.
Busy Veterinary clinic | Minimum 30 hours per week.
Work with a compassionate and high performing team!
We are seeking a passionate Veterinary Nurse to join our dynamic and dedicated team. Gympie Veterinary Services is proudly part of Apiam Animal Health, and as such is committed to providing the best health outcomes for production and companion animals, the latest innovations in productivity for their owners, and delivering returns for shareholders. We take pride in providing a comprehensive range of medical and surgical services for mixed animals in a friendly and caring environment.
- Admitting and discharging patients.
- Consulting nurse duties.
- Collection and processing of diagnostic samples.
- Preparing patients for surgery.
- TPR’s and tracking and charting vitals.
- Monitoring anaesthetised patients.
- Updating clients on their pet’s progress.
- Administering medication.
- Reception, administration and invoicing duties as required.
Check us out at https://www.gympievetservice.com.au/
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Currently studying or completed a Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing.
- 2 + years’ experience in a busy vet clinic would be advantageous.
- The ability to work some weekends as required.
- Strong understanding of veterinary nursing procedures.
- Flexibility to work a range of days and hours as required.
- Mature and confident approach when communicating with clients.
- Strong organisation and time management
- A strong passion and dedication to providing high quality care to all patients.
What’s on offer:
- Friendly and supportive team environment.
- In-house training and development.
- Membership of VNCA and radiation licensing to all our nursing staff and continuing education is encouraged.
- The numerous benefits of being part of the Apiam Animal Health family include; opportunities for continued professional development plus perks such as discounts from various retail, travel, fitness and health providers.
If you’re a Veterinary Nurse looking to join a great team environment, apply today as opportunities like this will not last!