Recently, the team at Dubbo Veterinary Hospital merged with Don Crosby Veterinary Surgeons to form a large busy practice that prides itself on having a great relationship with clients, customer satisfaction and going above and beyond for patient care.
Your new role:
As an experienced Veterinary Nurse, you are responsible for supporting the veterinarians in providing the highest level of treatment and care for patients. This is a full time position.
Your responsibilities and duties across the clinic will include:
• Undertaking routine clinic nursing operations – consulting, hospital and surgery
• Ensuring excellence in all aspects of customer service and patient care
• Clinic hygiene
• Assisting with training and mentoring of junior nurses
• I’m a vibrant positive person who contributes to a friendly and professional working environment.
• I am committed to continuing education and keeping my knowledge up to date.
• I love talking to people and forming a good rapport with them.
• I am a “hands-on” nurse who can capably anticipate vets’ needs
If this sounds like you, then please read on….
The successful applicant will meet the following key selection criteria:
- Certificate IV Veterinary Nursing or Bachelor of Veterinary Technology with experience working in a busy clinic.
- Exceptional customer service skills and a “can-do” attitude.
- Effective communication and time management skills.Ability to communicate well with clients, your colleagues and managers.
- Experience with training and mentoring junior staff is advantageous but not essential.
- Knowledge of RxWorks is advantageous.
Location: Dubbo, NSW
To apply for this role, please email your cover letter, addressing each of the key selection criteria above, with your resume including referees to email@example.com
Applications close 30 April 2021