Fur Life Vet Epsom is a busy companion animal clinic in Bendigo, Victoria. We require an experienced Veterinary Nurse to join our team.
• All aspects of companion animal veterinary nursing in a busy modern clinic with high standards of care.
• This is a permanent part time position (minimum 25-30 hours per week) with potential for full time for the right person.
• Cert IV in Veterinary Nursing with experience working in a busy clinic is preferred however if you are close to completing your Cert IV and have been undertaking placement in clinic, you are welcome to apply.
• You love chatting to clients and are confident recommending the best of care for their pet.
• You are a “hands-on” nurse and take responsibility for your patients.
• Most important to us is your team approach and your happy energetic outlook!
• A modern facility and equipment, lots of toys including CT scanner, full surgical suite, in house laboratory, digital radiology, ultrasound, dental suite
• The opportunity to further develop your knowledge and skills
• Paid professional association membership
• Paid volunteer leave.
• An employee assistance program
• A great location in Bendigo which offers all the services expected of a large regional centre including a vibrant food, wine and arts scene and only 1.5 hours from Melbourne.
• The benefit of many corporate discounts with retail, travel, fitness and health
Check us out at https://www.furlifevet.com.au/epsom/