- A degree in Veterinary Science is preferred. However consideration will be given to applicants who possess a degree in science and can demonstrate the necessary technical skills and understanding of animal diseases to operate a genetics export centre.
- Very High attention to detail.
- Strong focus on being part of a positive team culture to deliver outstanding service to customers and support to other team members.
- High level of competency with laboratory technical skills.
- Advanced skills in semen assessment
- Advanced skills in embryology
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite and willingness to adopt new IT solutions.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- To be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- To be flexible with work times due to the seasonality of the industry.
- Self-motivated. Work with limited direction and exercise initiative.
- Work within and follow the standard operating procedures set for all procedures.
- Prioritise demanding workload.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
Location: DUBBO NSW
Hours of Work and Remuneration
Location of work is at Apiam Genetic Services, 166L Obley Rd, Dubbo, 2830.
The position will comply with the Pastoral Award.
The hours will vary from week to week but not exceed 76 hours in a fortnight period.
Flexible working hours that may range between 6.00am and 9.00pm.
Salary will be in the range of $54000 – $64 000 pa plus superannuation, depending on skills and experience.
- All enquiries and applications should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications should include a covering letter, resume and at least two current referees.
- Applications close 22nd October 2020