Apiam Animal Health is seeking a strong empathetic leader with advanced clinical skills to lead our growing team at its flagship companion animal practice Fur Life Vet in Bendigo.
We are building a dynamic and innovative team of vets and support staff with skills across multiple interests.
We need a Clinical Lead Veterinarian who:
- Is motivated by driving and achieving clinical excellence in companion animal medicine and surgery.
- Is ambitious and has identified goals for their career path.
- Excels at mentoring and chooses to lead with care and compassion.
- This is a hands-on clinical veterinary role in a new purpose-built facility equipped with extensive advanced diagnostic and treatment equipment including CT, digital imaging including dental, double fully equipped surgical suite, Idexx laboratory.
- Responsibility of leadership and management duties to cohesively unite our group of 3 Fur Life clinics in Bendigo.
- Be a member of the regional management team that is responsible for connecting the Apiam clinics in Northern Victoria.
- Mentor, train and supervise veterinary associates, recent graduates and support staff.
- Build strong relationships with both your team and your clients.
- Develop and maintain a positive workplace culture where everyone thrives and enjoys coming to work each day.
- Be supported by the Regional Lead, Apiam’s Business Support Network, your Clinic Coordinator and the surrounding supporting practices.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Registered veterinarian with 5+ years of clinical experience.
- Demonstrated leadership and people management experience.
- ANZCVS membership and/or post graduate qualifications preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Business management experience advantageous.
- Competitive salary
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Volunteer leave.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Salary packaging and Salary Sacrifice options.
- CE leave and support for your special interest.
- In-house leadership training and support.
- Corporate rates and discounts with many service providers and retailers.
- Assistance with Visa and relocation for overseas applicants.
Bendigo is a vibrant contemporary regional centre and Victoria’s fourth largest city. It boasts beautiful streets created from one of the world’s greatest gold rushes. Wide streets lined by opulent buildings are now interwoven with intriguing lane ways and arcades that are home to a new breed of innovators. Modern day Bendigo has sublime food, wine and shopping experiences against a stunning heritage backdrop. All this and only an hour and a half from Melbourne!
If you are a motivated and innovative veterinarian who:
- Is ready to step up to leading a team that is committed to enriching the lives of people and animals in our care
- Enjoys working with the people who make a vet clinic hum
- Relishes and thrives on best practice veterinary clinical work
- Wants to balance your work and lifestyle in a regional city with plenty to offer
…then this is an amazing opportunity for you!
For more information and a full position description please contact Dr Leisa Denaro on 0437 293 046
To apply for this role please email your covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday 14 June 2019.
|Job Industry||Veterinarian, Veterinary & Production Services|