The Finley Veterinary Clinic in the Southern Riverina region was established over 45 years ago and prides itself on playing an important part in the overall animal health and welfare in the region and in the advanced innovative dairying we service.
The clinic offers a high level of service for both companion and production animals and is part of a region of experienced vets including accredited NCPD examiners, Countdown Downunder advisors, InCalf advisors, BJD MAP accredited, advanced cattle repro training vets.
We are well equipped with all the modern equipment expected and more.
The mix of work is 50% cattle (45% dairy, 5% beef), 40% Small Animal and 10% Equine.
Capable and motivated recent graduates with a genuine interest in mixed practice are welcome to apply.
The successful applicant will have:
- Ideally, 2 or more years mixed practice experience
- Competence with companion animal routine medicine and surgery
- Competence with large animal routine medicine and surgery
- Experience with bovine obstetrics and pregnancy testing preferred however we can help you develop these skills.
- A desire to practice at a high level and a genuine interest in dairy work is essential.
As a part of Apiam Animal Health with its network of mixed and production animal practices across Australia, we offer genuine support for continuing education and career path opportunities.
For more information on this position, contact Dr Andrew Lean Ph 0439 025 113.
To apply please email your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online below.
|Job Industry||Veterinarian, Veterinary & Production Services|