Mixed or Companion Animal Veterinarian – Dubbo Veterinary Hospital
Apiam Animal Health is looking for a recently graduated or an experienced veterinarian with exceptional people skills to join the team at Dubbo Veterinary Hospital. This role is a great opportunity to experience practice in a large regional centre.
Dubbo Veterinary Hospital is a mixed (80% companion animals) veterinary practice with a team of veterinarians experienced in the small animal, bovine, ovine, caprine and porcine industries. The clinic has all the expected equipment including in house lab, digital radiography, ultrasound, orthopaedic surgery equipment and more.
We also operate in close association with Apiam Genetic Services with experience in leading reproduction technologies for the canine, ovine, caprine and bovine sectors.
This role is for a highly motivated individual, working with two other experienced veterinarians primarily in a rapidly growing small animal hospital but with a willingness to engage in other livestock industries. You will be able to build strong relationships both with your team and with our clients.
The role would suit a vet with small animal or mixed practice experience including recent graduates or a new graduate looking for a mixed role with a small animal focus. We want someone who will enthusiastically help us grow and develop the potential in this practice.
Apiam is committed to investing in your skills development. Opportunities for continuing education both formally and informally are well supported. In addition we can offer multiple paths to help you reach your career goals.
An enticing package includes:
- Competitive above award salary.
- 4 weeks annual leave.
- 1 week of paid CE leave.
- 2 days paid volunteer leave.
- Paid AVA membership and VSB registration.
- Apiam’s Graduate Development Program including the Mentor Program, regular Soft Skills webinars and our amazing Grad Week Conference program filled with hands-on practical workshops and great social events!
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Paid Parental Leave.
- A multitude of offers and discounts unique to Apiam employees.
If you are a positive motivated veterinarian who has……
- A degree in Veterinary Science able to be registered in NSW
- Ideally 2-3 years clinical experience however new graduates encouraged to apply.
- Passion for best practice companion animal medicine and surgery
- Enthusiasm about joining a growing company and contributing to an enjoyable workplace
……..then we would love to hear from you!
Dubbo is a dynamic regional centre that offers a refreshing mix of urban and rural cultures, with affordable housing, all the services expected of a large regional centre and direct 1 hour flights to Brisbane, Newcastle, Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne.
For more information and to apply for the position please email your covering letter and resume to:
Recruitment Consultant, Dr Leisa Denaro
|Job Industry||Veterinarian, Veterinary & Production Services|