Quirindi Veterinary Clinic seeks an enthusiastic mixed practice vet to join our team.
- Ideally 3+ years’ experience with all routine companion animal, cattle and horse work.
- If you have 5+ years’ experience and are ready for increased responsibility of helping to lead our team then we would love to hear from you.
- A capable, down-to-earth vet who wants to be an integral part of our small team in this friendly rural community.
- Someone who loves your job and can bring a sense of humour along with your ability to share your knowledge and experience.
- A desire to keep learning and help us bring new skills to the practice whilst having “on tap” access to an amazing depth of veterinary talent and experience
- 65% small animal, 30% beef cattle including local feedlots, 5% horses
- We cover Quirindi, Tamworth, Murrurundi, Nundle and the wider Liverpool Plains area.
- Our senior vet is one of Apiam’s highly experienced feedlot consultants.
- All the expected modern facilities and equipment incl in house lab, digital xray, ultrasound
- Large animal hospital includes a surgery and stocks for mare repro work and equine dentistry
- Clinic hours are 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday and 8.30am – 12pm Saturday.
- Shared After Hours 1:4
- Genuine support for continuing education. If you have an area of special interest that you wish to pursue, we will invest in you.
- Competitive salary, genuine consideration of work – life balance plus all of the extra perks and benefits that come with being a part of Apiam Animal Health.
Quirindi is on the NSW North West Slopes and is the Gateway to the North West. It’s a medium sized rural centre surrounded by rich agricultural and pastoral properties. We are 45 minutes from Tamworth, under 3 hours from Newcastle and 3.5 hours to the outskirts of Sydney.
Check us out www.quirindivetclinic.com.au and on www.facebook.com/QuirindiVetClinic/
For more information on this role please contact David Frith on 0428 852 319 or Ashleigh Smith on 0428 687 909
To apply for this role please email your resume and covering letter stating the skills you would bring to our team to email@example.com
|Job Industry||Veterinarian, Veterinary & Production Services|