If you enjoy a game of golf, wetting a line or all variety of outdoor activity then Border Veterinary Clinic has the location, lifestyle and vet job for you!
Border Veterinary Clinic has practices located in picturesque country towns within the Murray region of Victoria – Kerang, Cohuna, Barham and Leitchville. We service a large area from Swan Hill to Echuca.
Our clinics are mixed practices treating both companion and production animals. The practice caseload comprises 50% dairy, 40% small animals and 10% beef, equine and other species. The clinics are well equipped with CR Radiography, Idexx Vetlab, Cardell monitors (including ETCO2), fluid pumps, BCF ultrasound, IM3 dental gear and RxWorks software.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, confident mixed vet to join our dedicated team of vets and support staff.
- 70% companion and 30% large animal based at the Barham clinic and rotating through the other locations.
- Plenty of routine small animal work. Orthopaedic surgical skills is an advantage but not essential.
- The large animal work would consist of routine ambulatory work and emergencies.
- 1:4 after hours roster
- CE is expected, encouraged and supported. As part of Apiam Animal Health, we provide exceptional opportunities for training, personal development and career progression.
What we need:
- Ideally a vet with well established routine small animal skills and who can manage a calving, lame cow or sick cow work up and treatment.
- Exceptional new and recent grads will be considered and will have great support and mentorship from the senior vets.
- Above award salary packages with plenty of benefits that come with being a part of the Apiam family of mixed and production animal practices across Australia
Apiam Animal Health is Australia’s largest rural and production animal veterinary group. Apiam’s clinics are in the heartlands of Australia’s dairy, beef feedlot and pig regions and include several significant companion animal clinics including a recently developed referral hospital in Bendigo.
We welcome enquiries about this role and the clinics and locations:
Dr Lachlan Fehring, Senior Veterinarian, Ph 0427 823 563
Kylie Lyons, Clinic Coordinator Ph (03) 5456 7334
Dr Leisa Denaro, Recruitment Consultant Ph 0437 293 046
Please email applications including Cover Letter, CV and Referees to email@example.com
|Job Industry||Veterinarian, Veterinary & Production Services|