Deniliquin Veterinary Clinic, part of Apiam Animal Health, Australia’s largest network of production animal and mixed veterinary clinics, is seeking an experienced Receptionist.
This is a permanent part time role 30 hours per week. There is potential for a full time role for the right person.
As the welcoming first impression for our clients, we are looking for outstanding customer service skills.
Key selection criteria:
- Experience working in a veterinary clinic is preferred but not essential.
- Strong customer service skills – you care about our clients and their pets and you make them feel welcome each time they visit us.
- An ability to efficiently organise tasks to ensure smooth daily workflow.
- The ability to communicate effectively with both clients, veterinarians and fellow support staff.
- Demonstrate empathy and respect for both companion animal clients and our rural farming clients.
- Computer skills – intermediate Microsoft Office knowledge and preferably experience using RxWorks software.
Your application should be emailed to email@example.com and include:
- A cover letter including examples of your experience that directly relate to the key criteria.
- CV with at least 2 current referees.
Applications close 13 September 2020.
|Job Industry||Receptionist, Veterinary & Production Services|