Experienced vets and new graduates welcome to apply to join the team at Quirindi Veterinary Clinic.
Here’s what we need:
- Experience with companion animals, cattle and horses
- An enthusiastic vet who wants to be part of a friendly rural community
- Someone who loves your job because you have such a friendly and supportive bunch of people to work with every day
- A desire to keep learning and help us bring new skills to the practice whilst having “on tap” access to an amazing depth of veterinary talent and experience
Here’s what we have:
- 65% small animal, 30% beef cattle, 5% horses
- We cover Quirindi, Tamworth, Murrurundi, Nundle and the wider Liverpool Plains area
- All the expected modern facilities and equipment incl in house lab, digital xray, ultrasound
- Large animal hospital includes a surgery and stocks for mare repro work and equine dentistry
- Shared After Hours
- Genuine encouragement for continuing education. If you have an area of special interest that you wish to pursue, we will support you.
- Generous salary and genuine consideration of work – life balance.
Quirindi is on the NSW North West Slopes and is the Gateway to the North West. It’s a medium sized rural centre surrounded by rich agricultural and pastoral properties. We are 45 minutes from Tamworth, under 3 hours from Newcastle and 3.5 hours to the outskirts of Sydney.
Find out more about the clinic at www.quirindivetclinic.com.au and on www.facebook.com/QuirindiVetClinic/
For more information on this role please contact David Frith on 0428 852 319.
To apply for this role please email your resume and covering letter stating the skills you can bring to our team to email@example.com
|Job Industry||Veterinarian, Veterinary & Production Services|