Experienced Veterinary Nurse / Receptionist required for Dubbo Veterinary Hospital
Dubbo Veterinary Hospital was founded in 1950 and is an integral part of the Dubbo community.
We are looking for a suitably experienced person to join our small close-knit team of vets and support staff.
Your new role: As an experienced Veterinary Nurse, you are responsible for supporting the veterinarians in providing the highest level of treatment and care for patients. This is a full time position.
Your responsibilities and duties across the clinic will include:
- Undertaking routine clinic nursing operations
- Ensuring excellence in all aspects of customer service
- Follow and ensure compliance with Work Health and Safety policies
- Clinic hygiene
- Training and mentoring of junior nurses
- I admit to being obsessive about check lists.
- I’m a vibrant positive person who can think “out of the box”.
- I’m a “clean-freak”
- I love talking to people and forming a good rapport with them.
- I am prepared to take ownership of my role and am motivated to drive the development and implementation of customer-focused programs.
- I crave a new challenge in my career.
If you can tick these boxes, then please read on…..
The successful applicant will meet the following key criteria:
- Certificate IV Veterinary Nursing with a minimum of 3 years veterinary nurse experience is essential.
- Experience with training and mentoring junior staff is advantageous but not essential.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Effective communication and time management skills.
- Ability to build good rapport with clients, your colleagues and managers.
- Attention to detail.
For more information about the Dubbo Veterinary Hospital please view our website at www.dubbovet.net.au
How to apply
For a full Position Description and to apply for this role please email your cover letter, addressing the key criteria above with your resume including referees to The Recruitment Consultant firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 7 December, 2018
|Job Industry||Veterinary & Production Services, Veterinary Nurse|