Apiam Animal Health is seeking a registered Veterinarian or Pharmacist to manage all activities involved in the provision of prescription and non-prescription medications by the veterinary clinics, consultancy, veterinary wholesaling and manufacturing businesses
We are looking for a positive and enthusiastic individual with a passion for providing excellence in dispensing of scheduled veterinary drugs as per legislation.
- You will develop and manage quality assurance processes to ensure all products meet quality standards and are distributed and/or produced in accordance with legislation and policy.
- Oversee compliance to the relevant legislation in relation to the storage, prescribing and dispensing of scheduled poisons in all locations.
- Organising workflow to meet customer time frames
- Oversee the QA/QC audit and recommend methods to improve the outcomes of the inventory control and dispensing process
- Approve for release (or reject) all packaged goods and/or manufactured products.
- Monitor product stability testing
This is a full-time position, based in Bendigo, Victoria.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is critical
- Effective communication skills
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Ability to prioritize and plan workflow
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant dispensing regulations and legislation in Australia
- Experience in Pharmaceutical compliance and/or supply, storage and security of veterinary/ human pharmaceutical products
- Familiarity with production animal medications and husbandry systems preferred but not essential.
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in Veterinary Science or Pharmacy registered in Victoria.
Located in Bendigo, Apiam Animal Health is Australia’s largest rural and production animal veterinary group. We provide integrated veterinary services, warehousing and logistics services to our clients. We offer considerable opportunities for training, personal development and career progression. Apiam’s veterinary clinics are in the heartlands of Australia’s dairy, beef feedlot and pig regions, and include several significant companion animal clinics including a new referral hospital in Bendigo. Learn more about Apiam at www.apiam.com.au
For more information and a full position description, please contact Dr Leisa Denaro firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0437 293 046
To apply send your Cover Letter addressing the key criteria and your CV to email@example.com
Applications close 24 May 2019.
|Job Industry||Veterinarian, Veterinary & Production Services|