A fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced and expanding Australian company dedicated to animal health, especially livestock in this newly created position. Apiam Animal Health, is looking for a Key Account Manager – Intensive Animals to focus on their key clients in the Beef Feedlot , Swine and Poultry sectors. The position will be based in or around Toowoomba, QLD.
The Key Account Manager, Intensive Animals primary focus will be developing and growing long-term business relationships and executing sales and marketing activities with customers to achieve challenging but achievable growth targets.
As a key conduit between customers and our clients business, a focus on internal systems (such as NetSuite & ProFeedlot) and external software providers (such as Animal Health Data & Horse Records) will be an important component to maintain customer satisfaction.
As the Key Account Manager for Feedlots, Swine & Poultry, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Develop commercial relationships with key customers within the Swine, Poultry and Feedlot Business.
- Identify opportunities within the Swine, Poultry and Feedlot Business and collaborate with veterinary and support teams to ensure sales growth.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Presenting business proposals to prospective clients.
- Maintaining expenditure in line with budget.
- Work closely with the Customer Service and Customer Care teams to ensure customer needs and met and business continuity is maintained.
- Build and maintain strong, long lasting customer relationships.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to provide cohesive professional animal health service to customers.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
- Responsible for a sales budget for key core products and new innovations.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Conducting regular business reviews with customers.
- Attending meetings with clients.
- Responding to client communications or queries.
- Networking with business partners and customers.
- Identify and facilitate the delivery of information on products and services to new and potential customers
- Assist customers in the transition to company software platforms that deliver value to customers. For example, onboarding to online portals and customer set-up in NetSuite
- Keeping up to date with market trends and competitor activity.
- Collecting and communicating customer requirements to all necessary departments
We need you to have the following:
- Proven and demonstrated sales skills and previous key account management in the rural and agricultural industries with at least 3-5 years B2B and B2C sales experience within the feedlotting, poultry or swine segments.
- A valid Australian Drivers’ License
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to travel extensively around the given region
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
A competitive salary package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently and who have proven local experience in Australia. Fluent English language skills are essential for the success of the role. No Visa sponsorship is on offer.
Location: Toowoomba QLD
For a confidential discussion contact Alicia Keenan on email@example.com or apply online https://aicila.com/job/key-account-manager-feedlot-swine-and-poultry-segments/ referencing VRN2365 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role by addressing the key selection criteria.