Quirindi Veterinary Clinic seeks a Veterinarian with an interest in mixed practice.
Feel like a tree change, with wide open spaces but still only 3.5 hours from Sydney and 2.5 hours to the coast, and the Hunter Valley 2 hours away? Then Quirindi, on the rich Liverpool Plains is the place for you! Our friendly mixed practice offers great opportunities to maintain a fantastic work-life balance.
- Ideally, we are looking for an experienced vet to help grow our practice, however we definitely welcome applications from motivated and confident new graduates.
- A capable, practical vet who wants to be an integral part of our team and local community. You should be able to work independently and remain focused in the face of the drama that mixed practice can occasionally deal us!
- An excellent communicator, with a sense of humor, who loves to share their knowledge and experience with our team.
- Our progressive practice is 65% small animal, 30% beef cattle including local feedlot work, and 5% horses, covering the Liverpool Plains area and up to Tamworth, Nundle and south to Murrurundi. We offer a high standard of care from our well-equipped hospital (Idexx in house lab, ultrasound, IM3 dental machine, DR, trained, experienced nurses), and have a mobile stocks trailer for horse repro/dental work, as well as fixed in clinic stocks.
- A ‘typical day’ might include herd health work (preg testing/bull testing) on the Plains in the morning, some small animal consults or surgery, and a horse stitch up, either at the clinic or on-farm. We truly offer a mixed component as you can see!
- We have 5 vets with experience from 20+ years to new grads and share on-call in a 1:4 roster, with back up provided as required.
- We can offer a tailored pathway to help grow your skills as a clinician and develop your areas of interest.
- We offer a competitive salary, CPD, and all perks & benefits associated with the Apiam Animal Health family.
Location: Quirindi NSW
Check us out on Facebook!