Are you keen to use your skills and experience to be part of a great regional veterinary clinic?
Are you keen to work in a well-equipped clinic with an experienced Vet and Nurse team?
Are you interested in practising a high standard of Veterinary Medicine and furthering your career with Apiam?
Then this is the position for you!
Why you should apply:
Fur Life Vet Bunbury (Harradine & Associates Veterinary Surgeons) is part of the expanding Apiam Animal Health group of regional and rural clinics that are committed to enriching the lives of animals, people, and communities.
As part of Apiam we offer considerable opportunities for training, personal development and career progression. Opportunities to gain extra skills by spending time in other clinics within our Apiam network are encouraged, and we offer industry-leading internal training as well as genuine support for your career progression.
Bunbury is a large regional coastal city without the Perth hustle and bustle but only 2 hours away from all the capital city services. We have fantastic schools to choose from, good retail, entertainment, and sporting facilities. For those who appreciate wine and gourmet produce, we are within easy reach of the Margaret River region.
Our ideal candidate will want to work in a hands-on clinic to get in and hone their skills. They will want to focus on furthering their vet career by taking the initiative in learning from our experienced team, Apiam’s opportunities for development and the large and varied caseload. They will want to work in an interesting location not far from a major centre with minimal on call and enjoy the lifestyle our area offers.
About the Position:
- We are looking for a small animal veterinarian with at least 2 years of experience in a companion animal clinic.
- The caseload includes companion animals, pocket pets, birds and wildlife.
- Full time position with a 4-day work week
- No weekend after hours and only 1 in 8 weeknights on call
- A strong support team of 8 vets, 14 nurses and 2 receptionists working across our main hospital and smaller branch clinic
- Large purpose-built hospital with all the expected modern equipment including DR radiography, in house laboratory, im3 dental gear and x-ray, endoscopes, ultrasound and orthopaedic equipment.
- Our vets have special interests in soft tissue and orthopaedic surgery, avian medicine, alternate therapies and rehab therapy. We receive referrals in these fields from surrounding clinics. We cover most work in clinic but have the option of referral to Perth if required.
Remuneration and Apiam perks:
- We offer competitive salaries commensurate with experience
- Relocation Assistance will be provided
- VSB Registration paid, and Memberships supported
- 5 days paid volunteer leave
- “Wellness Day” – An extra paid annual leave day!
- Paid parental leave in addition to the government scheme
- Vet Education membership
- 1 week CE leave
- Plus, various retail, travel, and service discounts.
If we sound like a clinic you would like to be a part of then please reach out!
You can see more about us here: https://harradine.com.au/ https://www.facebook.com/harradinevet/
Contact Corinne Warnick (Recruitment Consultant) on 0458 387 478 or firstname.lastname@example.org to chat about the position or email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter