We are a progressive and modern small animal clinic in the heart of Albury. We have a friendly team of vets and nurses with a mix of experience and skills who enjoy a collaborative work environment. The clinic is well equipped with in-house laboratory, full X-ray and ultrasound facilities, modern surgical theatre, and advanced monitoring equipment.
Albury is a vibrant regional city in NSW, on the banks of the Murray River. It offers all the benefits of a large regional centre along with the natural beauty of the country on your doorstep. Albury boasts a rich cultural and culinary scene, a fantastic outdoor lifestyle and a great community spirit which will allow you to live the kind of life you are looking for.
- You are a confident small animal veterinarian with at least 2+ years of experience in a companion animal clinic.
- You are looking for a modern, well-equipped clinic and the ability to practise medicine to a high standard.
- You are looking to be part of a great team who you can collaborate on cases with but also step up and help lead when required.
- You have a strong interest in medicine and are looking to continue improving yourself with all the support structures which Apiam can provide.
About the Position:
- Full time position with a 4-day work week
- On call shared amongst the team until 10pm only and with the support of our dedicated after-hours triage nurses to filter calls
- Interesting caseload with opportunity to see everything from complex medical cases to emergencies
- Experienced veterinary surgeon in clinic with two dedicated days for referral surgery including orthopaedics
Remuneration and Apiam Perks:
- We are offering $90,000- $120,000+ depending on experience
- VSB Registration paid, and Memberships supported
- 5 days paid volunteer leave
- “Wellness Day” – An extra paid annual leave day!
- Paid parental leave in addition to the government scheme
- Vet Education membership
- 1 week CE leave
- Various retail, travel, and service discounts
- As part of Apiam Animal Health, Australia’s largest rural and regional mixed and production animal veterinary group, we offer considerable opportunities for training, personal development and career progression. Opportunities to gain extra skills by spending time in other clinics within our Apiam network are encouraged, and we offer industry-leading internal training as well as genuine support for your career progression.
If we sound like a clinic you would like to be part of then please reach out!
If you want a to chat about the position contact Corinne Warnick on 0458 387 478 or email@example.com
Otherwise apply here with your resume and cover letter.