As part of the expanding Apiam Animal Health group of regional and rural veterinary clinics across Australia, Quirindi Veterinary Clinic is committed to enriching the lives of animals, people and the communities where we live.
We are a mixed practice providing services for horses, cattle, dogs and cats in Quirindi, Murrurundi and Nundle and the wider Liverpool Plains area.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced nurse to join our team on a casual basis.
· 2-3 days per week
· 1 in 4 Saturdays
· Hands on nursing role with shifts across reception, hospital & surgery
· Opportunity to increase in days
· Generous clinic discounts for your own fur babies.
· Access to VetEducation as ongoing CE and upskilling is supported and encouraged.
· Discounts from various retail, travel, fitness and health providers (including Kmart and Woolworths!)
· Work life balance and mental health taken seriously, we have our own Mental Health First Aid Officer and an excellent Employee Assistance Program (free and confidential counselling sessions for you or your immediate family).
At Apiam Animal Health we genuinely support and encourage nurse upskilling and professional development. We offer yearly discussions around career development, free monthly webinars, provide opportunities of secondment to other clinic locations across Australia and career progression pathways.
· Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing is desired however we would consider someone who has an animal industry background
· Experience within a Vet Clinic is advantageous
· Registered Veterinary Nurses are highly regarded.
· Commitment to promoting a positive workplace culture as we have an awesome team!