Border Veterinary Clinic is seeking a dedicated Receptionist.
Border Veterinary Clinic is a busy group of clinics servicing both companion and large animals. We have clinic locations at Cohuna, Kerang, Barham and Leitchville.
This is a casual position with anticipated requirement of 1 – 2 days per week.
The role will be based at Cohuna Clinic, with the flexibility to fill at other locations as required.
Duties will predominantly focus on reception with some basic nursing duties and animal handling. If required, we can provide training for these nursing duties.
As the welcoming first impression for our clients, we are looking for outstanding customer service skills.
Key selection criteria:
- Experience working in a veterinary clinic is preferred but not essential.
- Strong customer service skills – you care about our clients and their pets and you make them feel welcome each time they visit us.
- An ability to efficiently organise tasks to ensure smooth daily workflow.
- The ability to communicate effectively with both clients, veterinarians and fellow support staff.
- Demonstrate empathy and respect for both companion animal clients and our rural farming clients.
- Computer skills – intermediate Microsoft Office knowledge and preferably experience using RxWorks software, but not essential.
Location: Cohuna VIC
Your application should be emailed to email@example.com and include:
- A cover letter including examples of your experience that directly relate to the key criteria.
- CV with at least 2 current referees.
Applications close 29 January 2021.