Finley Veterinary Clinic is part of Apiam Animal Health, Australia’s largest network of production animal and mixed veterinary clinics. We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Receptionist.
This is a permanent part time position with a minimum of 20 hours per week.
There is potential for full time for a suitably experienced candidate.
The Finley Veterinary Clinic in the Southern Riverina region was established over 45 years ago and prides itself on playing an important part in the overall animal health and welfare in the region and in the advanced innovative dairying we service.
The clinic offers a high level of service for both companion and production animals and has an experienced team of veterinarians and support staff.
As the welcoming first impression for our clients, we are looking for outstanding customer service skills.
Key selection criteria:
- Experience working in a veterinary clinic is preferred but not essential.
- Strong customer service skills – you care about our clients and their pets and you make them feel welcome each time they visit us.
- An ability to efficiently organise tasks to ensure smooth daily workflow.
- The ability to communicate effectively with both clients, veterinarians and fellow support staff.
- Demonstrate empathy and respect for both companion animal clients and our rural farming clients.
- Computer skills – intermediate Microsoft Office knowledge and preferably experience using RxWorks software.
Location: Finley, NSW
Your application should be emailed to email@example.com and include:
- A cover letter including examples of your experience that directly relate to the key criteria.
- CV with at least 2 current referees.
Applications close Monday 4th January, 2021.