We are seeking an experienced and energetic Receptionist to who prides themselves on exceptional patient care and customer service to join our dynamic team.
About the company:
Samford Valley Veterinary Hospital, located in the picturesque endearing Samford Valley, 25km northwest of Brisbane. Samford Valley Veterinary Hospital is part of Apiam Animal Health which is comprised of Australia’s leading Production Animal and Mixed Animal veterinary practices. We are a collaborative, forward-thinking team who feel like family.
About the role:
As a receptionist working in a Veterinary Hospital, you are responsible for ensuring efficient operation of the practice through the provision of administrative support. This includes managing all functions related to the front reception desk. This also includes acting as the ‘face’ of the practice and presenting the best possible image of the practice to all clients
- Delivering outstanding customer service to our clients over the phone and face-to-face.
- Managing small or production animal appointments and triaging calls
- Managing multi-faceted client enquiries including animal health care issues.
- Processing of invoices and cash handling
- General administration and support duties as required
- Providing effective communication and accurate information handover to vets, nurses, and co-workers
- Assisting with retail product stock control
To be considered you will need to:
- Career as a Receptionist is your dream
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience within a similar role (undertaking in a vet clinic or medical field will be highly regarded)
- Demonstrated computer literacy is essential
- Experience with RXWorks practice management software would be advantageous
- Bright, bubbly and welcoming personality
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Professional and confident approach when communicating with clients
- Ability to work full-time Monday to Friday rostered 8-hour shifts between 7am – 7pm
Please be aware that this role is for a professional customer service position and will not provide a pathway to study veterinary nursing.
We offer collaborative forward-thinking people the opportunity to build a dynamic career through structured development programs and access to industry leaders. We reward those who live our values with industry leading benefits and support.
Not only will you have an opportunity to work with a growing industry leading organisation and friendly and supportive team environment, but there are also numerous benefits of being part of the Apiam Animal Health Group which include opportunities for continued professional development, access to EAP plus perks such as discounts from various retail, travel, fitness and health providers.
How to apply
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your resume and a cover letter that specifically addresses the selection criteria. Apply today!
To learn more about Samford Valley Veterinary Hospital visit our website at samfordvets.com.au