Regional Manager – Veterinary Clinics – 2 positions
Apiam Animal Health is comprised of Australia’s leading rural and regional veterinary practices. Apiam incorporates over 150 highly experienced, industry leading veterinarians with expertise across the equine and companion animal, dairy, feedlot, and pig sectors. Apiam Animal Health is a fully vertically integrated business, including having veterinary wholesale, warehousing, logistics, and other ancillary services.
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking an experienced business manager and leader for the position of Regional Manager.
There are 2 positions available:
- Central NSW Regional Manager – based at Agnes Banks Equine Clinic, at the foothills of the Blue Mountains approximately 1 hour from Sydney, NSW.
- Northern Victoria Regional Manager – Based at Kyabram Veterinary Clinic in the Goulburn River Valley, approximately 2 hours north of Melbourne, Vic.
Working closely with the Regional Lead, the Regional Manager will oversee and provide leadership to several veterinary clinics within a region. You will work to achieve day-to-day operational efficiency, strategic and financial objectives, to plan resources and to develop and mentor team members.
Clinics range in size from 1-2 Vet FTE companion animal general practice clinics up to 10+ Vet mixed or equine clinics offering general practice as well as specialist services.
- You excel at building relationships with employees, clients, and your community.
- Experience managing business operational performance including financial objectives.
- Demonstrated skills in planning and organization including people resources.
- Outstanding communication skills within and between clinics.
- Sound people leadership experience.
- A commitment to positive workplace culture.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Science, Veterinary Science, or other equivalent, relevant qualification.
- Medium – Advanced MS Office skills.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a management role preferably in a Veterinary, Health or Professional Services setting.
Location: Agnes Banks, NSW & Kyabram, Vic
For a full Position Description and to apply, please contact Leisa Denaro email@example.com
Applications should include a Cover Letter, noting the location of preference and your CV.
Applications close Friday 1st July 2022.