Regional Manager – Veterinary Clinics
Apiam Animal Health is comprised of Australia’s leading rural and regional veterinary practices. Apiam incorporates over 150 highly experienced, industry leading veterinarians with expertise across the equine and companion animal, dairy, feedlot, and pig sectors. Apiam Animal Health is a fully vertically integrated business, including having veterinary wholesale, warehousing, logistics, and other ancillary services.
Our vision is Healthy Animals and Happy People.
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking an experienced Practice Manager who is ready to progress their career to the position of Regional Manager.
There are 2 clinic-based positions available:
- Central NSW Regional Manager – based at Agnes Banks Equine Clinic, at the foothills of the Blue Mountains approximately 1 hour from Sydney, NSW.
- Northern Victoria Regional Manager – Based at Kyabram Veterinary Clinic in the Goulburn River Valley, approximately 2 hours north of Melbourne, Vic.
Working closely with the Regional Lead, the Regional Manager will oversee and provide leadership to several veterinary clinics within a region.
You will work to achieve day-to-day operational efficiency, strategic and financial objectives, to plan resources and to develop and mentor team members.
Clinics range in size from 1-2 Vet FTE companion animal general practice clinics up to 10+ Vet mixed or equine clinics offering general practice as well as specialist services.
- Ideally, you have significant experience as a Veterinary Practice Manager or Practice Group Coordinator and are ready to take the next step in your career.
- You might already be an area or regional veterinary clinic manager.
- You excel at building relationships with employees, clients, and your community.
- Experience managing business operational performance including financial objectives.
- Demonstrated skills in planning and organization including people resources.
- Outstanding communication skills within and between clinics.
- Sound people leadership experience.
- A commitment to positive workplace culture.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Practice Management role preferably in a Veterinary, Health or Professional Services setting.
- Medium – Advanced MS Office skills.
- Further education or qualifications in Practice Management / Business will be highly regarded.
- Veterinary Nurses, Veterinary Practice Managers and Veterinarians with the required experience are welcome to apply.
- An attractive salary package ranging from $85,000 to $110,000 + superannuation is offered commensurate with your experience and qualifications.
- Company car, phone and laptop provided.
- Apiam Animal Health provides benefits including paid parental leave, paid volunteer leave, support for continuing professional development. Plus we offer many additional perks and discounts with various retailers and service providers.
Location: Agnes Banks, NSW & Kyabram, Vic
For a full Position Description and to apply, please contact Leisa Denaro firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should include a Cover Letter, noting the location of preference and your CV.
Applications close Friday 26th August 2022.