If enjoying life and working in a stunning location at a new purpose-built clinic sounds appealing, then consider this fantastic new opportunity. Fur Life Vet is opening soon at beautiful Torquay on Victoria’s Surf Coast.
- Idyllic location
- 100% Companion animals
- Brand new clinic
- No on-call!
- Vets, Clinic Coordinator, Nurses and Receptionists required
If you get excited about the thought of building a client base, developing relationships and delivering the best client and patient care in a new clinic, we would love to hear from you.
Enjoy 100% companion animal work with no on-call requirements balanced with the lifestyle that comes with living near the coast within easy reach of Geelong and Melbourne.
Southwest of Melbourne and at the eastern end of the Great Ocean Road coastal drive, Torquay is known for surf beaches like Bells and Jan Juc.
We have positions available for skilled full time and part time veterinarians and support staff.
We welcome applications now from:
- Experienced companion animal Veterinarians seeking a senior role plus Veterinarians with 3+ years’ experience. Full and part time roles available.
- New and recent graduates are welcome to apply.
- Cert 4 qualified Veterinary Nurses or Vet Techs with 2+ years’ clinical experience
- Clinic Coordinators / Practice Managers
- Experienced Receptionists
On offer will be above award remuneration as well as plenty of benefits that come with being part of the Apiam Animal Health family. Some of these include various retail, travel and service discounts, paid parental leave, genuine support for CE, paid volunteer leave, Plumbs App subscription, AVA membership and VSB registration plus lots more.
Apiam Animal Health is an approved sponsor and will assist with visa and relocation for suitably skilled candidates.