Knox Veterinary Clinic is one of the expanding Apiam Animal Health group of regional and rural clinics that are committed to enriching the lives of people and animals in their care and to shaping the future of the veterinary industry.
Due to our clinic’s continued growth as well as growth of two of our vets’ families (parental leave!) we need another full-time vet!
Your new role
- We seek a Veterinarian to join our work family.
- This is a full-time position with a mixed caseload of approximately 65% companion animals, 20% beef cattle and 15% equine.
- After hours duty is shared: 1 weeknight and 1 in 5 weekends. We have a dedicated after hours Triage Nurse Team who take and filter all calls to support you when on call and to reduce unnecessary disturbance of our vets.
- We consider our team to be part of our family. You must be a genuinely motivated and enthusiastic person who, by example, values and contributes to an amazingly positive workplace culture.
- You build rapport with people easily and you enjoy working within a supportive team.
- You are highly organized and can work autonomously as well as collaboratively with your teams.
Qualifications and Experience
- Ideally you will have at least 3 years’ experience in a mixed practice.
- ACV Preg Check and BBSE accreditation is advantageous. If you are working towards these accreditations then we can help you achieve this.
- New graduates with a genuine interest in being a part of a truly mixed clinic in rural Queensland are welcome to apply.
Located in Dalby, Qld, we provide veterinary care to pets, horses and farm animals across the Western Darling Downs region. Knox Vets is a long established and busy mixed practice with a large team of 9 vets and 10 support staff of experienced veterinary nurses and receptionists.
Dalby is a major regional commercial centre, the “Hub of the Darling Downs”. Within a rich agricultural area, Dalby offers all of the expected services of a large town and is within easy access of Brisbane and Toowoomba.
On offer is above award remuneration as well as plenty of benefits that come with being part of the Apiam Animal Health family. Some of these include paid parental leave, genuine support for CE, paid volunteer leave, Plumbs App subscription, AVA membership and VSB registration, various retail, travel and service discounts, plus lots more.
Location: Dalby, Qld
For more information about this role please contact:
Dr Jemma Postle Ph 0438 727 349 or email@example.com
Leisa Denaro Ph 0437 293 046 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your application including a Cover Letter addressing the key criteria along with your resume to email@example.com.