Devoted Vets Warragul are seeking an experienced and passionate Vet Nurse to join their growing team on a fulltime permanent basis, part-time hours may be available for the right candidate.
- Admitting and discharging patients.
- Monitoring anaesthetised patients.
- Preparing patients for surgery.
- TPR’s and tracking and charting vitals.
- Updating clients on their pet’s progress.
- Administering medication.
- Ad hoc administration duties as required.
Check us out at https://www.devotedvets.com.au/
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing is essential.
- 2 + years’ experience in a busy vet clinic.
- The ability to work some weekends as required.
- Strong understanding of veterinary nursing procedures.
- Flexibility to work a range of days and hours as required.
- Mature and confident approach when communicating with clients.
- Strong organisation and time management skills.
- A strong passion and dedication to providing high quality care to all patients.
What’s on offer:
- Friendly and supportive team environment.
- Opportunity for Full Time or Part Time employment.
- Discounts from various retail, travel, fitness and health providers.
If you’re an experienced Vet Nurse looking to join a great team environment, apply today as opportunities like this will not last!