Border Veterinary Clinic is a busy group of clinics servicing both companion and large animals. We have clinic locations at Cohuna, Kerang, Barham and Leitchville.
We require a full time Veterinary Nurse for a parental leave position, based at Kerang.
Your new role:
As an experienced Veterinary Nurse, you are responsible for supporting the veterinarians in providing the highest level of treatment and care for patients. This is a full-time parental leave position with the opportunity for ongoing employment for the right person.
Your responsibilities and duties across the clinic will include:
- Undertaking routine clinic nursing operations
- Ensuring excellence in all aspects of customer service and patient care
- Follow and ensure compliance with Work Health and Safety policies
- Clinic hygiene
- I’m a vibrant positive person who contributes to a friendly and professional working environment.
- I am committed to continuing education and keeping my knowledge up to date.
- I love talking to people and forming a good rapport with them.
- I am prepared to take ownership of my role and am motivated to drive the development and implementation of customer-focused programs.
- I am a “hands-on” nurse who can capably anticipate vets’ needs
If you can tick these boxes, then please read on….
The successful applicant will meet the following key criteria:
- Certificate IV Veterinary Nursing or Bachelor of Veterinary Technology with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a clinic is preferred, but not essential.
- Exceptional customer service skills and a “can-do” attitude.
- Effective communication and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate well with clients, your colleagues and managers.
- If you are currently studying Cert IV, you are welcome to apply.
Location: Kerang VIC
How to apply
For a full Position Description and to apply for this role please email your cover letter, addressing the key criteria above with your resume including referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 29 January, 2021.