Gympie Veterinary Services is seeking an experienced Receptionist to join their busy Small Animal Reception Team. You will be joining a friendly and supportive team who are passionate about all pets and farm animals!
- Casual role with a variety of days & hours.
- Possibility of permanent work.
- Small animal focus in a mixed animal clinic.
- Gympie location.
- Flexibility required to work across 7 days a week.
Are you looking to join a dedicated and supportive team who are all passionate about pets, farm animals and are avid animal lovers?
Well look no further!
Gympie Veterinary Services is seeking an experienced Receptionist to join their busy Small Animal Reception Team.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Good computer skills with working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Flexibility to work across 7 days a week as required.
- The ability to work in a team environment and independently as required.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with a “can do attitude.”
- Resilient and the capacity to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- A mature attitude and a calm approach to your daily work.
Your new role will involve:
- Answering phones calls and assisting with enquiries.
- Billing and processing of payments.
- Supporting and organising appointments for the team of vets.
- Accurate and timely data entry of client details.
- Liaising with clients and staff in an efficient and effective manner.
- Displaying a professional and compassionate attitude when dealing with clients.
Why you should apply:
- Work for an industry leading organisation.
- Access to an employee assistance program.
- Friendly and supportive team environment.
- The numerous benefits of being part of the Apiam Animal Health family include; opportunities for continued professional development plus perks such as discounts from various retail, travel, fitness and health providers
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today as opportunities like this will not last!
Location: Gympie QLD
Applications, including Cover Letter and CV, should be directed to email@example.com