We are currently searching for an experienced and motivated Warehouse Assistant to join our growing team! This role offers permanent full time hours with the option for some flexibility for the right person.
- Permanent full-time hours with some flexibility on offer.
- Bendigo location.
- On-site parking.
- Stable role with an essential service.
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment is required.
About the company:
Apiam Animal Health (Apiam) is one of Australia’s leading rural veterinary businesses made up of 62 business sites as part of a team of over 700 dedicated professionals. Apiam is made up of well- established vet clinics, production animal, and allied businesses and are spread Australia wide reaching into the heart of dairy, beef, sheep and pig country and the regional towns that are at their centre.
About the role:
Reporting to the Procurement Officer your key responsibilities will include:
- Loading and unloading of stock deliveries (receipt and dispatch).
- Accurate picking, packing, and receipting of orders.
- Ensuring all deliveries are labelled correctly and clearly for transport.
- Ensuring temperature requirements are met when packing and storing products.
- Liaising with other departments as required.
- Previous experience in a busy warehouse environment.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to follow specific order instructions.
- Experience using the Microsoft Office suite.
- The ability to work independently as required.
- A current forklift licence would be advantageous.
Why you should apply:
- Stable and permanent position within an essential service.
- Above Award wages.
- Friendly and supportive team environment.
- Access to an employee assistance program.
- Work for an industry leading organisation.
- Discounts from various retail, travel, fitness and health providers.
- Bendigo location.
APPLY TODAY AS OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS WILL NOT LAST!
Location: Bendigo VIC
Applications, including Cover Letter and CV, should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org