Join the Apiam Team
Apiam Animal Health offers a range of professional veterinary and support roles that allow you to choose a location that suits your lifestyle (inland rivers, beaches, alpine regions and outback Australia) and an employment type (full time, part time and casual) to meet your changing life commitments.
Get paid to work in an industry you are passionate about and paid to build new skills – a guaranteed win-win situation.
Apiam Animal Health Values
- We value our customers and strive to deliver the best care to our patients.
- We add value when interacting with customers and colleagues.
- We deliver value to our shareholders.
- We act with integrity at all times, earning trust and respect.
- We trust our fellow team members and colleagues.
- We act in the best interest of Apiam Animal Health and our stakeholders.
- We choose to care and lead with compassion.
- We share our common vision and shape the future of our industry.
- We provide innovative solutions to solve tomorrow’s Animal Health problems.
- We are committed to creating a community where our skills are shared.
- We leverage our strengths through collaboration with stakeholders, including our colleagues, suppliers, researchers and industry peers to meet the goals of Apiam Animal Health.
- We enjoy working for Apiam Animal Health.
- We develop and maintain individual relationships with our colleagues and customers.
- We work together in an inclusive manner to create a positive working environment.
- We celebrate the achievements of our colleagues and customers.
Apiam Employee Benefits
- Flexible working arrangements
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) confidential counselling service
- Flu Vaccinations
- Discount BUPA Health Insurance + other BUPA discounts eg movie tickets
- Discount Gym Membership with Anytime Fitness
- Employee Referral Program – cash bonus for referring a colleague
- Monthly Excellence Awards
- Service Recognition – to thank you for your commitment
- Paid Parental Leave
- Salary Packaging (remote area benefits, novated leasing).
- Discounts at several retail stores
- Travel Discounts
- Specsavers Corporate Offer
- Hills Pet Nutrition employee discount
- Discounted Apiam products and services
- Work locations across Australia
- Support for your continuing professional development
- Paid professional memberships
- 5 days paid study leave per year
- Access to Industry Leaders
- Apiam Knowledge Base & Standards of Care
- Production Animal Internship
- Graduate Development & Mentor Program
- Leadership Development Program
- Volunteer Leave – 2 days paid leave per year
- Disaster Relief and support for animals and communities through the Fur Life Foundation
- Client Assistance Program (CAP)- access to confidential counselling service
- Travel discounts extended to our customers
Expression of Interest
Have any questions about working with Apiam Animal Health?
Get in touch and someone from People and Culture Team will respond to your message as soon as possible.
A few quick answers to some commonly asked questions about working at Apiam Animal Health. Use the Contact Us form if you have a question we have not covered.